vendredi 17 janvier 2020

the journey to a clean life

I am on a journey to total peace, i want to be in nature and enjoy every inch of its beauty, to wish staying there for as long as possible... to lay down on a spot in the middle of thousands of flowers and look at the sky. this is certainly not a beginning, it is a continuation after there has been moments like this throughout my childhood, but they harshly stopped and disappeared, life had changed suddenly and became more hectic and strange. i am slowly going back, and even further than before, i want to stay connected to earth, where i have seen the day, where my nurturing comes from and the warmth reflects or the cold refreshes. mountains, sea, fields.... and animals, horses on the fields, dogs by the sea... pure and clean happiness. i want to have an inner peace, where i don't mind other's negative thoughts and acts, where I am not influenced by other's stress and nerves, but staying one within myself, protecting my inner peace... where I am not obedient to my own nerves and where I am not compelled to express any negative word, to either state the good or stay quiet. A worthwhile life. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire