lundi 20 janvier 2020

i am you and you are me

You or me, your eyes are in me, your fingers mirror mine, your blood flows at the same time as mine does and your hair covers your head from the cold as I know mine does, different languages we speak, but the movement of our lips and use of our voices passing through our folds, we are all one by one, beautiful creatures, yes we look different, because we have to be differentiated, so we recognize each one of us and of the others, but your eyes are my eyes, your nose is my nose, you smell the fresh smell of grass, the Jasmin or the odor of a delicious meal, we have the same signal, you walk somewhere and are dependent on your legs and feet to arrive, I am as well. No matter how hard you try, you keep making those same mistakes, I do as well struggle that way. I am you and you are me. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire