mardi 7 janvier 2020

Happiness is

In the depths of the world's distribution of luck, majority of poverty and hunger, which in themselves do not connect with lack of happiness, with the overwhelming wealth becoming a psychological burden on whom of those whom I love, really want me for my being and not for the superficial pieces I hold in my pockets. 

I see most poor people smile and laugh, I see it constantly, I see most people with dead and sad eyes, I see it all the time. 


Does the one who is in the middle, or low, reach for becoming rich but ever lost in life, wondering about human contact's intentions, or staying peasant and just being in constant wonder of what more would bring. 


I'd rather be poor or just in the middle, and be sure that those who seek me, really do so because it is me, the way I have of doing things, the way I speak or cook or joke or do. I'd be fine. It is fine if I wonder from time to time about what having the possibility to buy anything would be like, but it is not if I wonder forever about whether the appreciation coming my way is for pieces of copper or me. 


Happiness is constant contact with different aspects of nature and real relationships, it is being unrecognizable by most so as to be completely free. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire