Questions to myself about my feelings :
What do I feel when I see someone in a better situation? Do I envy them?
I am unsure if I feel envy sometimes when I see someone in a better situation economically and socially. I have missed a solid social entourage, therefore, I might feel bad when I see a girl with that kind of stability. Also economically, I am not interested in money in general, I am very simplistic, but I might feel like I'd want to have the freedom of travelling that money offers and its stability.
What do I feel when someone looks badly at me?
I am sensitive to those kind of things, long stares, a bad look or negative words, being ignored, being insulted. I feel my heart beats fast and I shake, depending on the degree of the offense. But I always have strong emotions to smaller things. I am unsure why.
What do I feel when I am with people different than me?
I feel uncomfortable and I look forward to going home, I believe everyone deserves a chance, even when our differences are big, but I don't believe in giving chances to people that are self-focused and that feel it's okay to use others for their needs.
How do I act when I am with extroverted people?
Sometimes when I am with extroverted people, they say what they mean about anything and I can't because I am scared of being too personal with unknown people with my opinions, or just to say something irrelevant or not funny. I often feel like the person that is extroverted speaks a lot and doesn't let others say their own meanings. I try to adapt sometimes to those situations, by laughing at things that aren't funny for me for example or speaking a certain way, adapting so they understand me, because I actually speak very differently to them and my subjects would seem to mature.
How do I act when I am with soemeone I am interested in romantically?
I speak very little, I listen more to them and I am just myself. Until I get to know them well, I will not tell about my experiences.
Does God's advice stay in my mind when I am with people? When I am challenged?
I sometimes get lost in the world and overwhelmed by the amount of people around me, by the places, the surroundings and I forget that God is with me and protecting me and that in reality everyone and everywhere are just his little creations and that the creator saved me and chose me as His daughter.
How do I feel when I am about to read the bible?
Many times I don't feel excited, because I don't like to read a lot, I get bored by reading but once I read I feel peace and happiness inside, when I receive the message of God. My issue with boredom in church or the bible has nothing to do with God, but with my impatience for hours of listening to narratives and reading a lot of text.
What type of thoughts occupies my mind the most?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire